Popular Posts

Monday, December 17, 2007

DEAR SANTA: A CINEMA MANAGER'S WISH LIST by Tracy Janis

Santa, I've got enough stuff. This year, surprise me with something a little more difficult to attain:

1. A tree on which good employees grow - I have yet to find that renaissance concessionist who can stay productive, sell snow to an Eskimo AND comes built with common sense.

2. Customers who keep their mouths shut about the prices - "$5.00 for a popcorn?!?" I mean, really, what was the last movie you saw at a theater, Jaws? And do you question the station attendant every time you buy gas?

3. Parents who actually attend movies with their children - when did I start running a babysitting service?

4. Solar powered cell phones that don't work in the dark.

5. And last, world peace...and affordable digital cinema for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment