We all want to be productive, I think? Well, most of us anyway. For me, the most productive time - to do almost anything - is in the morning. Sticking to a morning regime will help you stay central and focused. So, each morning:
- Exercise Mentally (and physically too). Do things that get your brain started:
crosswords, brain teasers, blog writing, video game play, etc. Just get things juiced-up.
|Don't start your day with this|
yogurt, fruit, toast, are good choices. Keep it light.
- Think - what's my main purpose for today. What do I want to accomplish - professionally and personally. Make the to-dos realistic.
- Keep a written calendar and refer/update/change on daily basis. Use the calendars where you see
the whole month at once. Always use a physical and not virtual calendar. If I write it down its much better for me to remember and much easier to change.
- Go through emails (I use 4 email accounts each related to a different activity or
company: I go to each and respond as required.
- Finally, I post to the two blogs I author. For me, I'm most creative in the morning particularly when composing.
|OMG - I'm Going to Cry|
the morning - try it!
Top of the morning to ya,