Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 09, 2021

Will Feud End For 'Fast and Furious' Stars?

 The Fast and Furious saga is coming to an end. The 10th and final, Furious (a two-part franchise finale) has been green-lite.

Johnson and Diesel

There was a riff between Van Diesel and Wayne Johnson in the past while filming prior Furious sequels but now Diesel wants Johnson to come back and co-star in the 10th Furious.

In an online message, Diesel wrote, "My little brother Dwayne...the time has come. The world awaits the finale of 'Fast 10'. I told you years ago that I was going to fulfill my promise to Pablo." Referring to his late co-star Paul Walker by his nickname. "I swore that we would reach and manifest the best Fast in the finale that is 10!"

Not too happy on set

So far, Johnson has not responded publicly. CMG believes Johnson will co-star in the final F&F 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment