Popular Posts

Saturday, August 22, 2026

10 Best Documentary Films of All Time



I have a passion and revere the cinema. Having worked in the motion picture industry for over three decades, I have made it my business to visit the cinema on a regular basis to view as many films as possible and in varied genres. However, I am not a cinephile.

Recently, the editors at the Hollywood Reporter compiled a list of the top 10 documentary films of all time. Here is the list:

10. 'Paris Is Burning' - 1990

  9. 'In Jackson Heights' - 2015

  8. 'Sans Soleil' - 1983

  7. 'Night and Fog' - 1955

  6. 'When We Were Kings' - 1996

  5. 'Hoop Dreams' - 1994

  4. 'The Gleaners and I' - 2000

  3. 'Shosh' - 1985

  2. 'Stop Making Sense' - 1984

  1. 'Grey Gardens' - 1975

I saw only one of these films, 'Paris Is Burning'



No comments:

Post a Comment